This crowd-pleasing twist on a classic uses a Double Red Provisions burger topped with buffalo mozzarella, beefsteak tomatoes, fresh basil, and balsamic glaze to create a savory meal for the senses!
- 1 Double Red Provisions™ burger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 or 2 slices of beefsteak tomato (depending on circumference)
- 2 slices fresh buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, julienned
- 1 hamburger bun
- Season pattie evenly with salt and pepper and place it on a grill or flat top at 350 F.
- Once the pattie begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3 1/2 minutes), it’s ready to flip.
Do not press on the pattie, as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- Place the cooked pattie on bottom bun and top with tomato slices.
- Place the fresh mozzarella on top of the tomato.
- Dress the burger with the balsamic glaze in a tight zigzag pattern.
- Top with basil.
- Place bun on top and secure it with a sandwich toothpick.
What Menu Solutions Can We Help Provide YOU?
© 2023 Double Red Provisions™