CHILI-ORANGE COUNTRY-STYLE RIBS
- 0.5 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Pc Onion (Diced small)
- 4 Ribs Celery diced small
- 3 Pcs Carrots
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Sliced thin)
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, bulk, mild
- 3 lbs Beef Mix, Silver Source
- 2 Cups Red wine
- 1 Cup Chicken or beef stock
- 2 cans 28 Oz San Marzano Tomatoes, diced w/ juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 2 T Parsley, minced
- Small dice the onions, carrots and celery. Thinly slice the garlic.
- In a large stove top pot or braiser add the olive oil on medium heat. Once hot add the onions, celery and carrots. Allow them to cook for 5-7 minutes or until semi soft. Add the garlic slices and cook for about a minute..
- Increase the heat to medium high. Add the Italian sausage and break it up into small pieces. Allow it to cook through while stirring frequently.
- Add the beef mix. Using a potato masher, break up the beef into small pieces and allow it to brown all the way through while stirring frequently.
- Add the red wine & stock and cook & allow it to reduce by 1/2 (about 8 minutes). Add the tomatoes, cook for another 10 minutes on medium-low heat. Season with salt/pepper. Turn off flame and add the parsley.