GRILLED MEATLOAF BURGER
Love meatloaf? Try this delicious twist on a comfort food favorite by adding a toasted ciabatta bun, some delicious sautéed Brussels sprouts and some tangy chipotle mayonnaise.
- Double Red Selection Traditional Comforts® Meatloaf Pattie
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup fresh Brussels sprouts; shaved
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise
- 1 ciabatta bun; buttered and toasted
- Season frozen pattie evenly with salt and pepper and place on a 350-degree char grill.
- Once the pattie begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3.5 minutes), the pattie is ready to flip.
- *Do not press on the pattie as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- While pattie is cooking, place butter and shaved Brussels sprouts into a pan and sauté until soft and caramelized.
- Spread bun with butter, toast and set aside.
- Remove pattie from grill and place on bottom bun, top with Brussels sprouts and chipotle mayonnaise.
- Place the top bun on burger and secure with a sandwich pick.