Who needs a traditional burger and bun, when you can create this delicious panini burger using a fully-cooked beef burger and buttery sourdough bread.
- Double Red Selection® fully cooked burger
- 2 slices bacon; cook until crispy
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon crispy jalapeños
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Bring fully cooked burger pattie to temperature using a flat-top grill, chargrill, or microwave oven.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and set aside.
- When the burger pattie comes to temperature, place between the two slices of sourdough bread topped with bacon, Swiss cheese and crispy jalapeños.
- Place in a panini maker and cook until cheese is melted, and grill marks appear on the bread.
- Spread Tzatziki sauce on the other piece of bread, place it on burger and secure with a sandwich pick.
- Serve with warm pita wedges and hummus.