Awaken your inner child with this delicious burger topped with peanut butter,
blackberry jelly, and crispy bacon.
- 1 Double Red Provisions™ pattie
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon blackberry jelly
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 hamburger bun
- Season the pattie evenly with salt and pepper and place it on a grill or flat top at 350 F.
- Once the pattie begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3 1/2 minutes), it’s ready to flip.
Do not press on the pattie, as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- Toast bun if desired.
- Place cooked pattie on the bottom bun and top it with bacon and blackberry jelly.
- Generously spread peanut butter on top bun.
- Place top bun on burger and secure it with a sandwich toothpick.