SAUTEED WILD MUSHROOM WAGYU BLEND BURGER
with Emmental Alpine Cheese and Lemon Herbed Aioli
Take a trip to the valleys and fields of Switzerland by indulging in this sensational burger topped with cheese from the Emmental region of the Alps, wild mushrooms, and a tangy lemon herbed aioli.
- 1 PERFORMANCE Wagyu beef pattie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces wild mushroom blend
- 1 slice Emmental cheese
- 1 small handful of arugula
- 2 tablespoons lemon herbed aioli (see below)
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat with butter and olive oil.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 30 seconds until softened, add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and toss to mix well.
- Cook mushrooms for 8 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Season frozen pattie evenly with salt and pepper and place it on a grill or flat top at 350 degrees F.
- Once the pattie begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3 1/2 minutes), it’s ready to flip.
- Do not press on the pattie, as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- While pattie is still on the grill, top it with 1 slice of Emmental cheese and allow it to soften.
- Remove cooked pattie from grill and place on the bottom bun with 1 tablespoon of aioli.
- Top it with sauteed mushrooms and arugula.
- Spread remaining aioli on top bun, place it on top of the burger, and secure it with a sandwich toothpick.
Lemon Herbed Aioli
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Let sit for approximately 20 minutes to combine flavors before serving.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
What Menu Solutions Can We Help Provide YOU?
© 2023 Double Red Provisions™