Get ready to start your day with a bang by serving this delicious breakfast burger topped with a farm fresh egg, crispy maple bacon, and white Cheddar cheese set between two buttered English muffins.
Rise and Shine!
- 1 Double Red Provisions® burger
- 2 slices maple bacon; cooked until crispy
- 1 slice white cheddar cheese
- 1 farm-fresh egg; cooked to your preference
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 English muffin; spilt buttered and toasted
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook bacon until crispy set aside.
- Split, butter and toast English muffin and set aside.
- Season frozen burger evenly with salt and pepper and place burger on a 350-degree grill or flat top.
- Once the burger begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3.5 minutes), the burger is ready to flip.
- *Do not press on the burger as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- While the burger is cooking, cook egg to your desired preference and keep warm.
- While burger is still on grill, place slice of cheese on top until melted.
- Remove burger from grill, place on one half of the English muffin and top with bacon, egg, and parsley.
- Place the other half of the English muffin on top and secure with a sandwich pick.