with Umami Dust and Balsamic Glaze
Awaken your senses with this mouthwatering burger featuring
umami dust, Stilton cheese, and a balsamic glaze.
- 1 Double Red Provisions™ pattie
- 1/2 teaspoon umami dust (see below)
- 1 ounce Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze (see below)
- 1 brioche bun
- Season frozen Cloud® burger evenly with salt and pepper and place it on a grill or flat top at 350 F.
- Once the burger begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3.5 minutes), it’s ready to flip.
Do not press on the burger, as it will release important juices and lead to a dry finished product.
- Remove burger from grill, place it on the bottom bun, and sprinkle it with a dusting of the umami powder and crumbled stilton cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the burger.
- Place top bun on burger and secure it with a sandwich toothpick.
- 6 tablespoons bonito flakes
- 1 ounce dried kombu
- 1 ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- Place the bonito flakes, shiitake mushrooms, and kombu in a spice grinder and grind to a dust.
- Place in an airtight container and store at room temperature.
- 2 cups good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small pot or saucepan over medium heat.
- *If adding sugar, combine both into the pot and heat together.
- Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce heat to medium-low heat and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vinegar thickens and is reduced to about 1/2 cup (about 20 minutes). It should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- *If simmering with sugar, it will take about 8-10 minutes to reduce.
What Menu Solutions Can We Help Provide YOU?
© 2023 Double Red Provisions™